As of today, more than 200 bloggers and reporters are in jail.
Reporters Without Borders USA is asking newsrooms, universities and college to support at least one jailed reporter and show their commitment to press freedom by talking about the situation he/she is facing in prison, as well as the situation of press freedom in his/her country.
Click on the map and discover who they are.
What you can do
- organize a panel on the situation of press freedom in the country where she/he is imprisoned
- write an article in your publication about his/her case
- Sign the petition to ask for his/her release
What Reporters Without Borders will do for you
- keeping you updated on his/her case
- provide you contacts regarding his/her case
- send you materials if you plan on organize a conference
If you need any information, please email Clothilde Le Coz (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Thank you for your support !
|Hla Hla Win (Burma)||Kareem Amer (Egypt) RELEASED !!!|
|Huang Qi (China)|
|Shi Tao (China)|
|Le Cong Dinh (Vietnam)|
View Support imprisoned Reporters and Bloggers around the World in a larger map
You don’t want to sponsor one reporter but want to be involved ? Click here.